The new website automatically assigns you a random password and emails it to you when you first register.
Some of us have difficulty remember truly random passwords and want to be able to choose one that makes some sense to us. (You do know that random passwords give you much more security, right?)
If you still want to change your password, or any other information you have entered, it is fast and easy on our new system:
1. Click on the Customer Service tab (third one over)
2. At the bottom
of the dropdown menu you will see "Log In" (if you are not still logged in from
the previous visit.) click on "Log in" and give the password you were
3. Once you are logged in, the link at the bottom of the
Customer Service Menu changes to "Account Profile" Click on that.
4. You are given the option to change every part of your billing and shipping
addresses, AND your password.
5. At the top of the page is a link to
your Order History. Remember, orders from the old site will not be reflected in this history, but once you place your first order with us, the history is easily accessed.
6. Under the Billing Address First Name / Last Name
are two boxes for password IF you want to change it.
"If you do not want
to change your password, leave these boxes blank."
Enter the Password you want to use, enter it
in the second box to confirm, and you now have a password you