Friday, July 17, 2009

Aged and Ancient Patchouli

Some of you may have read the article about the review of our oils (and packaging) posted on AromaWeb over 10 years ago. I blogged about it last year when Wendy found the DREADFUL pictures of the products.

Last night I received an Email that brought all of that back to mind. A regular client wrote, asking some questions, and mentioned in passing:

"I thought you would get a kick out of this.........
I got into the essential oils for the 1st time about 10 or more years ago. After awhile I packed them up and put them in a shoe box in the back of the closet.. I just started getting back into the oils again and I was putting my new oils I ordered from you with my old oils and realized that even though the label looked different, they both said " Naturesgift" !!! I had no idea I was ordering from the same place I ordered from 10 years ago....I must say the bottle of patchouli I have from 10 years ago smells WOUNDERFUL....."

That just delighted me! (I told her that aged Patchouli is worth FAR more than any new oil she could buy today, and that I wish I had some!)

(and, yes, of course she gave me permission to share!)

No comments: