Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Sister Act

Tis the Season.

A comment in an order placed last evening, "Treat with love :) Christmas present! Thank you!"


I wrote back, "We *always* treat them with love...  but the Roses get more love!"  (The order contained a diluted Rosa Alba CO2.)

And the client answered my flippant response, and I lost it.
 
"I know :) my sister has been wanting this for 10 years but couldn't justify herself spending the money on it. So I'm getting it for her! Thanks and happy holidays!!!!"
I went running downstairs to see if the order was still there.. We wanted to tuck in a small gift, because this sister's love just touched our hearts.  The mail had just left and it was too late.  But this sister's gift just touched all our hearts.   

Tis the season for sharing with love.  We are glad that we were able to take part in that gift of love.  You people out there just keep giving us more reasons to be grateful, never more than during this Holiday Season.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww that brings on the 'Feels'
Merry Christmas!!
Thank you for all you do!!