Friday, September 4, 2009

The Blossoming Heart Tour


Most of you know how much I love Robbi Zeck's lovely book "The Blossoming Heart", a guide to using the oils I love for personal transformation.

I knew Robbi and Jim (Jim Llewellyn, the delightful host of AromaTours)were touring the US this autumn, conducting workshops based on The Blossoming Heart. But I didn't know the details...other than the fact that one stop would be at my friend Sylla's in Tampa.


Jim just emailed me the flyer describing the tour. Late October, in Chicago, Minneapolis, and, last of all, Tampa.


If any of these locations work for you, (or even if they don't, we can dream, can't we!) please read the PDF file brochure here. Attendance is limited, so if this will fit into your schedule, you might want to register now.


I'm hoping to be able to attend... since I am going to be taking off for two weeks in September, and the first week end in October, I don't know if I'll be able to. But I do know it will be a wonderfully enriching weekend for anyone who can participate.

No comments: