Wednesday, March 5, 2014


It is NOT Detox!!!!

We keep hearing from people whose skin was burned, either by someone dripping neat (undiluted) essential oils down their spine, or applying undiluted essential oils to other parts of their body.

Often these victims are told "This is a good thing. Your body is detoxing. (or, "The virus is leaving your body.")

This is NOT a detox reaction. This is a chemical burn caused by applying powerful solvents to your skin.

If you, or someone you know, has been injured by unwise neat use or internal use of essential oils, a group of responsible aromatherapy teachers, suppliers, and end users are collecting data on injuries, in an attempt to further the SAFE and APPROPRIATE use of these powerful healing substances.

The "adverse reaction" report may be entered here.  Your identity will be kept confidential.

No comments: