Saturday, February 14, 2009

Miracles happen!

I have always believed in the healing power of these oils, but sometimes we get feedback that just brings tears of gratitude to my eyes. Here's an example, in this morning's email:


Hi Marge,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you with my order. I had a family emergency. Below is a testimonial you can use if you would like:

My name is Natasha and I am the daughter of a wonderful lady who is an Alzheimer's patient. Last month I got a horrible phone call from my father stating that the MD's were going to amputate my mother's legs ASAP. She is in a wheelchair (post stroke paralysis) and when I got down there to see her (I live far away) I was appalled to see her legs swollen and thick like tree trunks. The edema was massive and her feet were dark blue and black in areas. Additionally there was an open would that simply will not heal.

I immediately called the MD and as a last resort she agreed to allow my mother to be treated with some very potent supplements but the nursing home refused to crush enteric coated tablets.

I had no choice but to use essential oils. Honestly I was not hopeful at that stage as I thought that the oils would need months to do their job.

Additionally, I didn't have a full range of items at my disposal so I made a blend with the few oils I had brought with me.

I used helichrysm, cypress, frankincense and a touch of lemongrass. I also had an anti-viral blend that I used very sparingly. I used this in grapeseed oil as a carrier and left my father to the task of
applying to legs, feet and carotid arteries.

I returned 3 weeks later to see 2 beautiful tiny legs staring back at me. Her legs returned to normal size in 3 weeks!!!!!

Mom had sheets of old scaly skin everywhere and I feared I would
pull them off and see the beginnings of gangrene. Much to my
astonishment I carefully tugged away the crusty scale only to reveal
delicate new ,fresh, pink , healthy skin. The open wound is now half
its original size.

Please feel free to pass this along to whomever may have a loved one
in a similar situation. I am simply grateful to God for the healing power of essential oils. Truly they are nature's gift.
Blessings,
Natasha

And bless Natasha's heart for letting me share this story

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What amount of each oils did you use for the Miracles happen dose Natasha ? HELP ! ! !