Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Healing - on so many levels

The healing power of these oils always leaves me in awe.

Sometimes we receive an email that just brings tears to my eyes. Many of you know the story behind our Magdalene's Anoint.

This afternoon I received the email below from a first time client who ordered a week or so ago. Among the items were a bottle of Madalene's Anoint, and a package of sample vials.. Today she wrote the following:

Hi,

You see, I have this difficult sister and every time I hear from her I
tend to get lost in circular thinking for a few days. I just cannot
stop thinking about this woman. I have these ridiculous conversations
with her in my head, where I really make my point, all the while
knowing that she will never see the point. It's torture.

I heard from her the other night. So I thought I'd put your
Magdalene's Anoint to the test. I put some in one of my little
containers and just sat it by me as I went about my business. Every
time the scent would waft over to me, I would pick it up and take a
bigger whiff. I found it impossible to think about her at all. The
next day she was gone, I didn't waste any thoughts on her.

I've been trying to master this problem for years,
Thank you,
Arriba

my response?

Arriba...thank you so much for writing...

I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes....

see... I am ohsofamiliar with letting people live in my head, rent free... and I do know the conversations...and then she'll say, and I'll have to...and and and... the dialogue and the drama, and the CHAOS.

the interesting thing is... Magdalene's anoint is about SELF forgiveness, as well as forgiveness of others... more, I think, about forgiving us... letting ourselves heal...

Thank you..

What is interesting is the fact that the Magdalene anointing oil is far and away the *weakest* of our blended oils... (because it originated as a Hospice blend... before we redesigned it)... and so aromatically, because it IS so diluted, it's very mild..almost below the conscious level of perception... but the energetics of it... ah... now that is another story...

NOW... this is the question that gets difficult... it is SO important that we share experiences like this... Because *I* can say all day long that it is capable of aiding in some powerful spiritual healing... but that's ME, and folks just think it's sales hype or whatever...

I would love to be able to share your experience... perhaps in our Nature's Gift blog or ??? with your permission. I suspect you'd not want your name used ;)...

again, thank you for writing... you letter has been a true bright spot in a cold wet NASTY day ;)


and...she said yes. So here it is. I *know* the oils have an important role to play in our journeys of spiritual healing. But having this sort of feedback is.... a reminder of why we are here!

1 comment:

ayurvedic treatment said...

nice article thanks for sharing this with us i like it very much.