Thursday, September 6, 2018

Ch-ch-ch-changes are coming…



Hello, Nature’s Gift family!  This is your newest member of the NG team, Rachel.  I just wanted to introduce myself, since we’ll be spending more time together in the coming months.  As you might know, Christi is going on medical leave, so I’ll be assuming her responsibilities here in the office.  She is working hard to train me on all things office- and order-related, so we can continue to give you all the best service possible.  We appreciate your patience and understanding as we make this transition.  There is much to learn, but I’ll do my best to make it as smooth as possible. 

Who is this Rachel, you ask?  I’m a native Tennessean, the youngest of three girls, and proud cat mom to Neville (who’s named after a famous book character).  I’m married to an amazing man who happens to be an AEMT/Firefighter.  My educational background is in communication and advertising, and I spent several years working in higher education.  I’ve managed social media for startups, as well as handled publicity for special projects and non-profits.  I call myself a “paper product nerd,” and I thoroughly enjoy wrapping presents (it’s all about the details!), so you can imagine how excited I got about that adorable purple and green tissue paper. :D 

That’s just a glimpse into who will be helping you on the other side of those emails, calls, and posts.  I look forward to working with you all, and with the rest of the team here at Nature’s Gift.  As I’m sure it will come as no surprise to you, everyone here has made me feel very welcome.  So, let’s go on this aromatherapy adventure together! 
-Rachel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome aboard Rachel. I love Nature's Gift and I'm betting you will too!

Unknown said...

Hello, I love these oils and use them a lot
Welcome and I believe you will also.
I’m looking to get the Burgont would you no the price? Ellen