Friday, April 3, 2009

A Day Brightener

On the first of this month I received a wonderful email from a client. One that I forwarded to everyone here with the title "A reminder of why we are here"

Wrote and asked the client if I could share, because I think her experience may be helpful to others suffering from the effects of Multiple Sclerosis. And she gave us permission!

Laura, from Los Angeles wrote:

"I want to thank you for two terrific products and a great website. I have multiple sclerosis and found your website about a year ago, when I was experiencing tingling and numbness in my hand. On the website I learned about calophyllum and St. John’s Wort oils for treating neurological problems. I decided to give it a try and was surprised to find that it actually works great!

When I massage 2 parts St. John’s Wort and 1 part Calophyllum oil into my hand, the tingling, numbness and pain are greatly relieved within 30-60 minutes. Thanks again for educating me and supplying me with these wonderful oils – you have truly made a positive difference in my life."

Making a positive difference in people's lives is why we are HERE... but sometimes we can forget it in the challenges and irritations of daily living.

Laura, thank you for the reminder!

(Have to admit that I did go on to suggest she try adding a little of our BackEase Synergy to her blend, since it is specifically designed to help with nerve and joint pain.)

No comments: