Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Guerrila Dancing

My daughter sent me the link, below...with the comment that it just makes her feel all warm inside. (My daughter is the queen of sending photos and links that make me go "Awwwwwwwwwwww.")

I'm told it's a new art form, called "Guerilla Dance"... reminds me of the "frozen railroad station" video that went around a few weeks ago. (Come to think of it, my daughter sent me that, too!)

At any rate... this is the You-Tube link. (You might want to turn your volume to Medium...it's a bit loud.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UE3CNu_rtY

(I suspect there is a way to embed the video into this blog, but I don't know how.)

The reason for posting? Not just because I found it delightful, but because it started me thinking, after watching. Would I be one of the people who joined in the dance? Or would I be one of those watching in fascination from the sidelines.

Which would you be?

No comments: